Simple to Specify Easy to Order Rapid to Assemble
Bolt Down Armco Type Crash Barrier Posts
Crash barrier posts are used to provide support to Armco type crash barrier beams.
Bolt down posts are commonly used when a concrete slab is available, typically in locations such as factories, warehouses and carparks. Where no concrete slab exists Dig-in posts may be used as an alternative.
Bolt down crash barrier posts are available in different versions depending the application requirements:
- Z type posts are a cost effective option however are likely to deform in the event of a collision and then requiring replacement.
- RSJ posts are a heavier duty post and sue to the cross-sectional shape offer resistance to bending and shearing in the event of an impact.
- RSJ shock absorbing post, as above however the RSJ post is mounted between shock absorbing rubbers which allows the post to deflect slightly in a collision to absorb some of the impact.
- Spring Steel Posts are also designed to deflect under a light impact, this reduces potential damage to both the crash barrier and the vehicle.
- Handrail Post, features a handrail attachment for easy installation of handrails where crash barriers are installed in pedestrian areas.
For off-highway usage in locations such as private roads, industrial sites, factories, warehouses and carparks.